Blackout blinds and Cassette blackout blinds for commercial use
Marla offer professional specification and high-quality manufacture of commercial blackout blinds and cassette blackout blinds from our own purpose-built factory in Fareham. Installation is carried out via our fully trained fitters during hours to suit your business.
We provide a free*, no obligation site survey to fully understand your requirements, gather exact measurements and be able to provide specialist recommendations and advice.
Key features of Marla blackout blinds
- Energy saving – heat or cold is locked in the room, saving you money
- Noise reduction – noise is blocked and reduced
- Complete blackout – cassette blinds with side channels block the light completely
- Reduces visual distraction – blocks out external elements
- Range of operating methods – for ease of use and durability
* Our free site survey offer is subject to requirements and site location
Request a free surveyCall 0800 086 2883
Complete the form below and we’ll call you
Saving money on blackout blinds
In addition to blocking out unnecessary light, blackout blinds can also help saving on heating and cooling systems by reducing your energy bills.
Some studies even suggest that you can save up to as much as 25% on your energy bills whilst also reducing your carbon footprint.
– Up to 25% saving
Commercial environments for blackout blinds
There are a variety of commercial environments where either increased darkness or fully blocked out light is required for the efficient running of that business. We are experienced in providing different options of blackout blinds to these environments in:
each of which can be printed with images or logos of your choice if required.
- Offices/boardrooms/training rooms where computer screens or projectors are used
- Science laboratories or photographic studios where complete darkness is required
- Hospitality environments to aid sleep or combat visual distraction
- Educational environments and children’s day nurseries
- Healthcare environments and surgical theatres
Blackout blinds for increased darkness
Blinds manufactured from blackout fabrics will help to make a room darker but will not block out light completely, due to the light bleed that is possible around the edges of the blind.
Vertical blinds and venetian blinds will have a light bleed around the edges of the blind and through the gaps between the louvres or slats. Whereas the pleated blinds, panel blinds and roman blinds will have a light bleed around the edges only, therefore making these three types of blind slightly more effective at darkening the room than vertical and venetian blinds.
These types of blind are specifically suitable for:
- Meeting rooms with projectors
- School classrooms
- Testing laboratories
Types of blackout blinds available
5 Year Guarantee for peace of mind
All our commercial blinds and office blinds have a 5 Year Guarantee as standard. Should there be any faults with your blinds within 5 Years from the date of installation we will attend site to rectify any problems.
All the relevant qualifications you’d expect
Comments from some of our customers
Well done guys, you have worked really hard to meet our deadline. Against the clock your team pulled it out of the bag. Looks fabulous, we’re impressed.
We work on tight schedules and tight budgets. Marla Custom Blinds have never let us down.
Christchurch Council offices
Marla Custom Blinds were approached by Christchurch City Council and asked to quote for the manufacture and installation of 60 blinds suitable for an office environment.