Discover High-Quality Commercial Curtains Tailored to Your Specific Requirements
Commercial curtains are designed for use in commercial spaces, such as
- student accomodation
Curtains can be an ideal alternative to blinds for a wide variety of situations such as
- helping with acoustics on stages
- blacking out classrooms for presentations
- preventing heat loss
- to add a touch of luxury to a company boardroom.
The commercial curtains that we manufacture are typically manufactured using commercial quality durable materials that can withstand heavy use and frequent cleaning. Commercial curtains are also often fire retardant to meet safety standards and building regulations.
Request a free surveyCall 0800 086 2883
Complete the form below and we’ll call you
There are several different types of commercial curtains available, including:
- Blackout curtains: Blackout curtains block out all light, making them ideal for student accomodation bedrooms, company conference rooms, and other environments where darkness is required.
- Sheer curtains: Sheer curtains allow light to filter through, while still providing some privacy. They are a good choice for windows that face busy streets or other public areas.
- Lined curtains: Lined curtains provide insulation and help to reduce noise levels. They are a good choice for windows that face north or south, or for buildings that are located in busy areas.
- Fire retardant curtains: Fire retardant curtains are required in many commercial spaces, such as schools and hospitals. They are made from materials that will slow the spread of fire in the event of a fire.
We manufacture commercial curtains using a variety of different materials, including cotton, polyester, vinyl, and velvet. Your specific requirements will probably dictate the most suitable material for your commercial curtains.
If you require curtains for bedrooms in student accomodation or a hotel, it is likely you will want them to be blackout and therefore the curtain fabric will need to be blackout to prevent light passing through. If the curtains are to be installed in an area with many people and they are being used a lot then the fabric choice will need to be durable and easily cleaned.
Performing Arts Centre.
Fully lined heavyweight curtains to reduce echo.
London Film Company
Unlined flame retardent curtains for the corporate boardroom.
Fully lined blackout flame retardent curtains.
Arrange a free no obligation survey today
Call us on 0800 086 2883
* Our free site survey offer is subject to requirements and site location. You will be notified prior to any visit if a charge is applicable.