Covid-19 Coronavirus Procedures
The safety and well being of our customers, staff and colleagues has to be of utmost importance and to be our top priority so we have implemented procedures to ensure we achieve this.
These procedures are in line with the Governement precautions required for working in peoples homes and workplaces.
The procedures we have implemented are as follows
1. We will attend consultations only if the client has specifically stated they are happy for us to do so.
2. We will only attend consultations if the client and their workplace have been free from Coronavirus symptoms for a minimum of 14 days.
3. We will confirm an appointment by email and attach the following information
- Making it safe for everyone- click here for a copy
4. 24 hours prior to an appointment we will send by email the following information
- Risk Assessment- click here for a copy
5. Our surveyors and all members of staff are temperature tested at the start of each day
6. Our surveyors will be equipped with
- Face Mask
- Hand sanitiser
- Anti-bacterial wipes
7. Social distancing measures will be observed and adhered to at all times
8. Our surveyors will wipe down and disinfect any surfaces they come into contact with during the consultation
9. If a client is required to handle sample books, sample fabrics, etc they will be asked to wear gloves (these can be provided)
10. Our surveyors are not permitted to accept tea, coffee or any other refreshments.
11. At the end of each consultation our surveyors will dispose of their PPE safely and securely.
In addition to the Covid-19 coronavirus procedures detailed here, further procedures have been implemented in our manufacturing and office facilities to ensure the safety and well being of everyone.
If you would like any further explanation of our procedures or you have personal concerns or requirements please get in touch with us and we can dicuss your individual requirements.
Marla Commercial Blinds offer a wide range of commercial window blind applications for
- Government establishments
- restaurants and hotels
Our commercial blinds are designed to survive their tough professional environments. Plus, for your complete peace of mind all our blinds also come with a 5 Year guarantee as standard.
Comments from previous clients
Well done guys, you have worked really hard to meet our deadline. Against the clock your team pulled it out of the bag. Looks fabulous, we’re impressed.
54 roller blinds 1.5m x 2m, surveyed, made and installed In 5 working days. Always very professional, on budget and on time.
All the relevant qualifications you’d expect
5 Year Guarantee
All our commercial blinds and office blinds have a 5 Year Guarantee as standard. Should there be any faults with your blinds within 5 Years from the date of installation we will attend site to rectify any problems.
Christchurch Council offices
Marla Custom Blinds were approached by Christchurch City Council and asked to quote for the manufacture and installation of 60 blinds suitable for an office environment.